Sunday, February 20, 2011

Inspired

Well, it's been about a year and a half, almost two years since I've put a new post on my blog. I don't know what to tell you? I'm not that dedicated to blogging. So, since there probably isn't anyone who actually checks my blog anymore. The first comment on this post ought to earn a reward. I just looked at a friend's blog and was inspired to beat the odds and make a new post. There's way too much to try to make up for the lost time so I will just post a few updated pictures and see if maybe I can post a little more often.

Our little snowman this year. We made it on Christmas Eve.


If anyone didn't know. We are expecting our third baby in the first part of April. Here's Santa (Brad) and I comparing bellies in December.


Also, for anyone who didn't already know:). (This sign was made by my friend Jennifer and her kids.)


I thought this was a cute picture of Brad and the kids in the hot tub until I saw it on the computer and realized Brad had his hand around Oscar's neck! Still cute and since he's smiling, I think everyone can tell it's just a silly picture.


Brad loves going in the hot tub and since I'm pregnant this year and can't go in with him. He's been taking the kids in more than he normally did. They love it. I miss it and wish I could go in. Soon enough I guess. Also, a side note, no one lost their legs to a shark bite in our hot tub. The light is red and makes the water look a little bit red.

2 comments:

peter said...

Awards?!

Great pics, Sharon.

Sharon said...

The prize goes to you, Peter!