This was a roll of wrapping paper. I left it on the counter in the kitchen with some other things that were supposed to go down to the basement. Oscar seized the moment and I found him with it. He said he was making a map for Santa Claus. Who knew?:)
Sunday, February 27, 2011
What are the kids up to??
I've been "nesting" and getting things ready for the baby. While I've been occupied, Holly and Oscar do various things to keep themselves busy. Oscar, especially, has been getting into some mischief lately. Holly is better at helping me or keeping herself entertained without getting into trouble. So here are a few pictures...



I thought this was gross but Oscar didn't seem to mind this. He loves fruit smoothies and decided to pour some into his soggy cereal. I said it was yucky and and started to take it away much to his dismay. He liked it just like that. I don't really know what else to say???

This might be considered a "wardrobe malfunction"? After getting his pajamas on by himself, he came to me and was concerned they were not very comfortable and he might need some help. He put his feet in the wrong sides and then twisted it up and put his arms in. The zipper started at the back of one of his feet and twisted up around his body.


This was a roll of wrapping paper. I left it on the counter in the kitchen with some other things that were supposed to go down to the basement. Oscar seized the moment and I found him with it. He said he was making a map for Santa Claus. Who knew?:)
This was a roll of wrapping paper. I left it on the counter in the kitchen with some other things that were supposed to go down to the basement. Oscar seized the moment and I found him with it. He said he was making a map for Santa Claus. Who knew?:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment