Our Purple Halloween Princess!
Here is a close up of Holly with "Farkles" on her face (Sparkles. She has a hard time saying her "s" with another letter and instead uses "f".)

Here's a shot from Halloween. Brad and I did not have costumes planned but Holly explained many times that we needed to have a costume too! So, we threw something together to appease the princess! So, here's the question to you: Is Brad dressed up as a farmer for Halloween or is he just getting really comfortable here in Kentucky!? (You may never really know;)
OSCAR'S HAIR FINALLY GREW IN!!;) So, I think we all have a picture somewhere with this thing on. It was Oscar's turn. He ended up settling for just being Mickey Mouse without the fro. Too bad, huh?:)
2 comments:
THESE ARE SO CUTE!! Thanks for sharing! Please tell Holly that she makes a beautiful princess! I love the farkles!! :) :)
SO CUTE!!! :) I want that Mickey Mouse costume! :) SO DANG CUTE! :) Love the family Halloween picture... Katie is darling too! :)
Post a Comment