So, this is a little late but better late then never right? Well, Holly turned three in August. I can't believe it! She's 39" tall and 34 lbs. If we measured right then I think that puts her in the 80th percentile for height which would be the first time she's dipped below the 90th or off the charts since birth! We had a fun and simple family celebration on her birthday!
Started off the day with a happy face pancake breakfast!

She brought cup cakes to share with her nursery class.

She opened presents.

Played with them.

And blew out her birthday candles (with a little help from daddy across the table) and ate her cake and ice cream.
2 comments:
Fun to see Miss Holly is THREE!! Can't believe it. Looks like fun, but you must be exhausted!!!!
XOXO
I love the candles flames looking like she is sucking them towards her. Very Cute!
Paphil
Post a Comment