Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Special Day for Daddies!

I have been very blessed to have a great father, father-in-law, and husband and father of my children! Thank you for all the love, service, support, and good influence you have had in my life! So, to all the father's in my life and all others out there like them
I wanted to say thanks and wish you a
Happy Father's Day!

Below are some pictures of Brad being a great dad!
Brad and Oscar at his graduation! He has worked so hard getting through school and we are incredibly proud of him and all his hard work!

Helping Holly with her first real pumpkin carving experience.

Reading to Holly and Oscar

Resting with Oscar.

And... painting Holly's nails for her. I don't know how many daddy's would do that!

Thank you for being the father I hoped my kids would have! We love you!

4 comments:

Scott said...

Sharon,

Thank you for preparing this blog. I still marvel and imagine how my parents and grandparents would marvel at this wonderful way of sharing and expressing thoughts.

Love and gratitude,

Dad and Grandpa Scott

Gramalis said...

We loved the pictures of Brad being a good Dad. Thanks for sharing and seeing all the good in him. We raised him but you Sharon, have continued to praise him and support him. We love you both

Lissa and Phil/ GramaLis and PaPhil

Krazy Kearls said...

Oh my dear cousin bradley so photo genic! So good to see you bloggin! I wish we got to see eachother more. Hope you guys are doing well. For the record brad I think you are an amazing person and father who I love and respect a lot! LOve ya Amy

Jen said...

Painting nails?? Very commendable! Jeremiah barely knows how to brush Cadey's hair! Hope you all had a great father's day!