Eating green beans is such fun. Especially when you have to clunk your head!Great video.Thanks for sharing.PaPhil
How funny! I love how he tried them and just decided he didn't really like them. :) I love it when they start trying new foods!
That's hilarious! What an optimistic little boy - he looked so hopeful with every bite, probably thinking "the next bite MUST be better!" Don't worry Oscar - I don't like canned-like green beans either.
Atleast he tried!!! Hahahaha...Too cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Eating green beans is such fun. Especially when you have to clunk your head!
Great video.
Thanks for sharing.
PaPhil
How funny! I love how he tried them and just decided he didn't really like them. :) I love it when they start trying new foods!
That's hilarious! What an optimistic little boy - he looked so hopeful with every bite, probably thinking "the next bite MUST be better!" Don't worry Oscar - I don't like canned-like green beans either.
Atleast he tried!!! Hahahaha...Too cute.
Post a Comment