Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Softer side to Holly...

Holly is really a very sweet little girl. I thought I should make sure to show this in another video. She loves her brother and just today in the car was oooing and gooing at him from her carseat and making him laugh. They were both laughing and having fun together and Holly said "We're just laughing funny together". Oh, notice Holly's version of the song, "Rock a bye baby in the tree Bop!" She rocks her dolls to sleep that way too. At the end of the video she says "Oscar's a baby, he doesn't know". I've had to explain to her that when he doesn't fold his arms to pray or when he grabs a hold of her hair or swings his arm in her face that he's still learning and doesn't know everything yet. She repeats this quite often and asks me "Mommy, Oscar's a baby, he doesn't know?" I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sharon, I'm so glad you have a blog now!! I haven't seen your kids since Holly was one! I cannot say enough how absolutely ADORABLE Holly and Oscar are!!! I miss you!!

Jen said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that the picture of Holly being a cat made me laugh out loud! That is the best picture ever!!

Gramalis said...

Holly really is just perfect!

Laura Jansson said...

Sharon, your kids are adorable! :) I'm glad we all got to have lunch together today--it's so nice to get out and enjoy time with friends and let the kids play! Welcome to the branch!!!