Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Okay, so I'm not really good with doing this on a regular basis. Since I started this blog I have started taking more pictures of the kids and thinking of things I could post. Well, I haven't made those thoughts realities yet. My motivation to write my thoughts and share things the kids have done on this blog has gone up and it's gone down. So far the times that I have the motivation are times when I can't really get on the computer and make the posts and the times when I can I've not really felt like it. A few nights ago I was working on a post and feeling really good about the progress I was making. I was waiting for a video to upload and I think it was almost done when the power went out for no apparent reason. Really, there was no storm and it was still outside. So, the reason you are all not up to date on the amazingly exciting day to day life that we live is due to what I have stated above. I'll see what I can do.

2 comments:

DPound said...

I know how you feel about finally finding time and not wanting to use it to blog. I love the video at the bottom of the page- it cracked Mike and I up. We are jealous of your guys' house....we want one too! :)

Mortenson Family said...

Laughing! I understand.