Monday, April 18, 2011

She's Here!!

Before...(taken on my actual due date, April 9th)



After...
Ivy Kate Hartung
Born on Sunday, April 17th at 8:43pm
9 lbs 10 oz and 21 1/2 inches long





Holly was so excited to finally meet her new sister.





Oscar's first time holding Ivy.



7 comments:

Anna said...

What a gorgeous baby; congratulations! Can't wait to meet her.

McRoberts Family said...

So cute!! I love the sibling pics. Way to go Brad on getting the name you wanted! Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

She's so precious! :) And I love the name! I need to book my flight soon. Congrats again!

I just caught up on your blog too--hadn't seen any of the recent posts. Had a few good laughs :) What great pics. I think I'm having camera envy!

miss and love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for your Mom that she gets to be with you and the family. I'm trying not to be jealous! :-) Thanks for all the pictures you posted. I glad you felt well enough. - It made me remember Peter and Katie holding Brad for the first time.

We are so happy that little Ivy is here. Can't wait to hug and kiss all 3 kids!

GramaLis

Unknown said...

It looks like Ivy is in good hands. :)

Its always good to see siblings hold their newborn siblings... they have such excitement and have no clue all at the same time.

You are blessed yo have such a wonderful family!

We love you!

Now, get some sleep.:)

Emily said...

Congratulations! I hope all went well, she is beautiful.

grapeape said...

I, like Katie, just got caught up on your blog...you must have gotten a new camera! Do tell me about it! ;-)

She's adorable! Wish we were closer so we could come visit you, her and the rest of the gang..!

I had a feeling that y'all would go with the name Ivy... :)