Arriving with the spring life will be our newest family member. The timing of it all is fun. So, I'm the next thing that is "ready to pop":). I have four weeks until my due date. We are suspecting a big baby but we'll have to wait and see. We are mostly ready and getting excited for her arrival.
Lastly, are just some pictures of the kids this week. I hope you enjoy!
The last snow?
Life returns...
Things from my perspective:)
Can I really have four weeks left?
Oscar giving the baby a kiss. He does this almost every day.
Holly pushing her "belly" out with me.
Holly practicing "ballet" with a video we have. Oscar also wanted to practice ballet. I guess this is his version.:)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing so many fun pictures and commentary. I loved them. Thanks too to Brad for the reminder to check out your blog on his facebook. When we were skyping with Brad and the kids today Oscar went to find a mask to show us. He couldn’t find it so I made a mask for me so the kids decided to make masks too. We spent some time looking at each other with our tongues wiggling out! What fun to see and talk with them. I love our hugs and blowing kisses at the end. It always warms my heart!
GramaLis
I forgot to tell you that you look great Sharon! That sure is a big round tummy bump, but very cute.
Me
Ready to pop and 2 busy kidlets...yet still found time to update blog and add pics!! Great job----SUPERMOM!!!!
:) Nancy
Post a Comment