Not that most of you are just waiting for my next blogging move to plan your life but I thought I would just let you know one of the reason's I haven't blogged lately. We have been having computer problems which keeps us from getting our pictures from our memory card to the computer. We were working on fixing it and have since adapted a few things to get by but have not had it fixed yet. Fixing it may entail erasing everything on our computer so we wanted to make sure it was all backed up before we proceeded with that and well we're still not really working on it. I want to get our desk cleaned up so we can have someone else come and look at it but I haven't been able to complete that task yet. So, basically we are distracted with day to day life but hopefully we can put more thought into getting this taken care of so I can post some new pictures. Anyway...
We are doing well. Thrilled to pieces that Brad passed his part 4 boards and will be getting his license in the next week or two hopefully. This means he can legally practice as a chiropractor in the state of Kentucky. We certainly have some decisions to make now. Will Kentucky be our forever (or at least a good while) home?? Hmmm... I guess time will tell.
2 comments:
I WAS waiting to plan my life and now that I have an explanation from you I can move forward peacefully. Get that desk cleaned! Get your stuff backed up! That's my motivational speech to you. :)
Looking forward to your next post. How are you enjoying yw's? Shoot me an email when you get the chance and let me know what's going on with you and the fam. I will wait on edge to hear if Kentucky will become your homeland.
Way to go Brad!! And thanks for letting Ben stay with you on his way down.
Also, don't you hate those 'where should we go/be?" kinds of decisions?? Hate them!!
Post a Comment