Thursday, July 24, 2008

Laughing


Oscar laughing at Holly while Holly is getting frustrated that he's not coming into the "house" with her.

6 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

SOOOO cute! I love his laugh, and it was so funny how little Holly was so frustrated. Too cute :)

Gramalis said...

I can't believe how patient she is with him. I am also amazed to see how much she appears to love him. Her gentle but guarded hands as she caresses his face. I have felt so many times when loving my kids or one of my perfect grandkids that I have to be careful that I don't squeeze them too tight! That looks like that is what she is doing.

I love seeing the "orange" glow of hair coming in!

grapeape said...

so cute. i will definitely have to show this to Autumn later; she will love it! she really likes babies and she talks about Holly in 'tucky. :)

Anonymous said...

every time nolan,lucas and hannah watch this they crack up over holly skreeming at the end. so funny! :)

Nancy said...

OH MY GOSH! Too cute for words!!

Brittany said...

so glad you found my blog. i actually follow your pretty regularly. i can't get enough of the videos up post. they are so funny to me. that little red haired child of your just cracks me up! i can't get enough.