What did you do with my perfect little Holly! ? ! That was amazing! Oscar looks perfect and so cute all in white with the white background. Maybe do another video when Holly is asleep or happy. Sure miss you all!
Oh the woes of growing up! That was so funny! I know it didn't leave a warm fuzzy in your heart, but don't we all feel that way sometimes!? Is she 2 1/2 or what?! Because I have no fear that she isn't ruined for life.--Lisa
Wow!! Real life at the Hartungs!!! How Oscar has grown - holding his head up and quite attentive to his sister. Holly is talking well and even when she is mad she is so cute. But that is a Grandma talking. Thanks for posting this and giving us a glimpse into your precious moments.
The divine inheritance of emotions that we, as women, have all been so abundantly blessed with has never been clearer! I love Holly's "reasonable" anger! Your kids are SO ADORABLE!!!
If only I looked this cute when having a "fit"...no such luck.
7 comments:
What did you do with my perfect little Holly! ? ! That was amazing! Oscar looks perfect and so cute all in white with the white background. Maybe do another video when Holly is asleep or happy. Sure miss you all!
Gramalis
Oh the woes of growing up! That was so funny! I know it didn't leave a warm fuzzy in your heart, but don't we all feel that way sometimes!? Is she 2 1/2 or what?! Because I have no fear that she isn't ruined for life.--Lisa
I keep coming back to watch this! Still so funny. I think I have watched it at least 15 times!
Yea Sharon!! I'm glad you are blogging! I think you'll like it. It's been so fun to keep up with friends. Adorable kids!
Wow!! Real life at the Hartungs!!!
How Oscar has grown - holding his head up and quite attentive to his sister. Holly is talking well and even when she is mad she is so cute. But that is a Grandma talking. Thanks for posting this and giving us a glimpse into your precious moments.
This is grandma Lorraine using Scott's account
The divine inheritance of emotions that we, as women, have all been so abundantly blessed with has never been clearer! I love Holly's "reasonable" anger! Your kids are SO ADORABLE!!!
If only I looked this cute when having a "fit"...no such luck.
I still LOL when watching this! She is sooooo cute!
Post a Comment